Sunday, July 8, 2012

ITBMonday #4: Finders Keepers


...and @KatieDrinksWine snagged the final magnum of 
Occhipinti Frappato

She beat out David by about an hour, but all's fair in love and wine buying. Never fear, David happily made off with a bottle of the tasty Fravolate Frappato (naked ladies on the label... well... line drawings of sort-of-naked ladies) and a couple bottles of the La Clarine Farm White Blend. Not pictured...the Rieslings which tempted him before he managed an escape. He claims he was delirious... I think it was a perfectly logical decision.

Possibly more important than the Frappato photo-finish.... Katie managed to spot - and snag - my last bottle of La Clarine Farm 2010 Sumu Kaw Vineyard. Further proof that if you see a bottle on a shelf...even if that shelf is half-hidden behind some boxes.... and even if I wanted to take that very bottle home with me that night... I'll let you buy it. On Mondays, finders-keepers rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment